📣🔔🗓 Tuesday March 7 – a seminar « Hydrogen and Offshore Wind Energy » given by Arnaud LEMANT – Consultant in Energy Transition, Doctor of Paris Dauphine University.
Open to all and organized by the teams of FEMTO-ST Institute and FCLAB.
Part 1: Conference open to all
Tuesday, March 7 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Amphi 3 – IUT-NFC, 19 Avenue du Maréchal Juin, Belfort
Part 2 (on registration): Discussion – Meal
Tuesday March 7 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. Room F206 – UTBM, 2 rue Edouard Belin, Belfort
Sandwich meal provided by FCLAB
The content of the seminar can be adapted to the audience. Some topics that can be discussed:
- The energy island Bornholm (DK)
- Equinor / RWE projects to supply Germany with hydrogen
- The link with the large offshore pipeline networks on the example of the North Sea (Fluxys and Gascade)
- The place of companies like Lhyfe
- The maturity of this type of project
Laisser un commentaire